This issue we address a question about the prods and cons of growing cannabis from a seed versus from a clone or cutting. Plus summer is almost here, it's great time to make one of the season's favorite desserts, strawberry shortcake!
New design: Dude. Abiding.
Abide on Dudes. Abide on, you magnificent chilled-out creatures! Of course this design was inspired by our favorite movie, the Big Lebowski. It makes a terrific gift for all the laid-back dudes in your life. It also makes a terrific Father's Day gift for chill dads.
Can you please talk about the advantages or disadvantages of growing cannabis from seeds as opposed to from clones? Thanks for any insight.
Excellent question. Without a doubt both growing methods can produce exceptional cannabis. So when it comes to choosing to grow cannabis from seeds vs clones, it will depend on your circumstances.
Get Details on the Pros and Cons of Growing from Seeds versus from Clones
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
What could be better than everyone’s favorite summer dessert made with a little help from Mary Jane?
I love this weed strawberry shortcake recipe because they it's not too sweet, but it perfectly offsets the ripe delicious strawberries. Top it all off with real whipped cream and you’ll understand why this dish is such a classic.
For best results, start with butter and cannabis infused butter that is VERY cold. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes before you start making the recipe.
Don’t be afraid to play around with the basic recipe. Think of it in the broader terms of Cannabis Infused Fruit Shortcakes! Likewise, these shortcakes are also terrific topped with other types of berries too. And don’t forget peach shortcakes when stone fruits come into season. You could even use apple pie filling for a cannabis infused apple shortcake. Your imagination is the limit.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Enter the coupon code 10CC at checkout for 10% off the COMPLETE Cannabis Grow Kits from The Budgrower.com.
- For 15% off the FX or any products by Ardent Cannabis, enter the coupon code ARDENTCHERI15 at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% off your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
- POT by NOIDS Decarber, Infuser, FECO Oil Maker. Use the coupon code CHERISICARD for a 5 Euro discount (discount will be converted to dollars). While this is a Dutch company, they do have distribution centers in the US so if you order the product will come from the US and be wired for US too.
- Culinary Solvent food grade alcohol for tinctures or FECO, use code CHERI for 10% off.
Join the Fun on Facebook and YouTube!
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. She will try to get to as many as possible.