For some reason I have been getting a rash of questions about lecithin again. So I shot a new video on the topics and updated the article on the website. I also came up with a new Cannabis Bran Muffins recipe for a friend who requested that Wake and Bake treat.
Also know that we busily at work on a BIG overhaul and update of my online Cannabis Cooking Course. That means discounts are coming when we relaunch in a month or so, so get ready if you have ever wanted to enroll in this invaluable course.
(Meme of the Week)
I get a lot of confused questions from my audience about using lecithin in cannabis cooking. Some people seem to be under the misconception that lecithin is somehow an integral part of the process of making marijuana butter or oil. Not so. In fact, I can’t see that adding lecithin to your fat based cannabis infusions will do a darn thing. But there are times it could potentially be helpful. Let’s explore.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
These easy to make marijuana muffins are filled with fiber. They make a terrific wake and bake breakfast item, or a healthy (ish) snack any time of day.
You can dress them up by adding raisins, dried cranberries, or even chopped dates, but they are also delicious plain.
Fins the wheat bran used to make these muffins at natural foods markets, or order online.
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Marijuana Muffins!
After baking, let cool completely, then wrap individual portions and freeze. Bring to room temperature and enjoy anytime you need a medicated treat!