This week I have the first of two demonstrations on making FECO (full extract cannabis oil) in the POT by NOIDS, something I know a lot of you have been waiting for.
You'll also find one of my favorite appetizers/snacks. A recipe for infused pot stickers! YUM!
FEATURED SHIRT DESIGN: Chicken Smoking a Joint!
I had a friend who for some reason thought the image of a chicken smoking was hilarious. We agreed and designed a shirt around it. Available in t-shirt, sweatshirt, tank top, or hoody!
In this post and its videos we are going to demonstrate how to make FECO, meaning full extract cannabis oil, in the POT by NOIDS. In fact we show you 2 different methods for making this versatile cannabis concentrate (Method 2 is coming next week).
(Spoiler alert: If you are looking for the healing power of RSO or Rick Simpson oil you are DEFINITELY going to want to pay attention to this post! More on why at the link.)
The POT by NOIDS is our new favorite cooking gadget. It perfectly decarboxylates your cannabis, makes infusions like CannaButter and Cannaoil for making edibles. But most exciting of all, it is a cannabis oil maker that can easily, neatly, and most importantly, safely make FECO or full extract cannabis oil.
The ability to make small personal amounts of FECO makes this gadget a real game changer, and sets it light years apart from other decarboxylators and infusers on the market.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
This marijuana recipe puts the pot in potstickers!
This is one of those unusual marijuana recipes that actually works well using crumbled marijuana bud (also known as flowers). That's right, no need to infuse marijuana butter or oil or use hash or kief to make this delicious marijuana pot stickers recipe, but be sure to decarboxylate first.
Using store bought wonton wrappers, the little infused dumplings are quick and easy to make.
This is one of the most versatile of marijuana recipes as you can serve the dumplings pan-fried with soy sauce for dipping, or drop them into simmering chicken stock for a Wonton Soup that packs a cannabis infused punch.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- POT by NOIDS Decarber, Infuser, FECO Oil Maker. Use the coupon code CHERISICARD for a 5 Euro discount (discount will be converted to dollars). While this is a Dutch company, they do have distribution centers in the US so if you order the product will come from the US and be wired for US too.
- For 15% off the FX or any products by Ardent Cannabis, enter the coupon code ARDENTCHERI15 at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
Join the Fun on Facebook and YouTube!
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. She will try to get to as many as possible.