This week I finally got around to posting a recipe a lot of you have been asking for, Cannabis Cornbread! YUM!!! Great suggestion guys! Plus Mitch Mandell and I take a look at Sayon’s “Sunlike” LED Grow lights, which have some unique qualities over others on the market. Read on!
(Meme of the Week)
- It is true a true full-spectrum light meaning both IR and UV!
- It comes at a bargain price.
Let’s explore further.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
This easy to make cannabis corn bread uses my favorite kitchen tool — a cast iron skillet. I could not live without mine. Even though it is heavier than other cookware, I even take mine along in the RV. Using cast iron will give you a nice crispy finish on the cornbread that I love. I suppose if you don’t have a cast iron skillet, you could grease and flour loaf pans and make the cornbread that way.
But for best results, invest in a cast iron skillet. Not only does it make great corn bread, it’s the best choice for LOTS of other dishes, imparts a little healthy iron into your diet, and lasts forever. Literally. Forever.
I use cannabis infused butter to medicate this recipe. Click the link if you don’t already know how to make it.
I love to serve this cornbread hot, spread with honey butter. Just beat in a couple of tablespoons of honey to some soft butter and you are good to go.