In addition to getting ready to celebrate Mother’s Day for marijuana-loving mamas, this issue I answer a question about the legality of selling homemade edibles to friends, family, or at farmer’s market. It might not be what you think! Read on.
In a country/state where weed is legal, if a person is selling baked goods that use weed as one of its ingredients, is that person selling baked goods or is that person selling weed? And can that person be arrested for selling these types of baked goods? Seeing as all of the ingredients are legal, my opinion would be, no, the baked goods would not be illegal. But that’s an opinion. Do you have the facts? I would like to sell some of my edibles at my local farmer’s market.
I am amazed by how many people get the answer to this question wrong, so the answer may not be what you think.
Get the facts here.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Hard to believe it is almost Mother’s Day! Time to focus on great marijuana mother’s day gifts for the marijuana-loving mamas in your life including DIY crafts and recipes!
Access the Mother’s Day Feature here.