Today I talk about a frequent problem a lot of us have, sediment in infusions like marijuana butter and oil. But how big a problem is it really and what can you do about it? See the article and video below.
Also, check out my brand new cannabis-infused Strawberry Shortcake recipe! YUM! Read on!
What can I do about sediment in my cannabis infusions?
This is my first year making cannabis oil (MCT coconut oil). I strained with cheesecloth but I have a sediment in the bottle bottom…it does mix when shaking. Is this just debris…chlorophyl…or trichomes?
By the way, thanks to one of your videos , I re-infused one batch of oil that was not strong enough. I was contemplating tossing it but now it’s WOW strong.
Thanks again and am looking forward to your reply/video.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
What could be better than everyone’s favorite summer dessert made with a little help from Mary Jane?
I love these shortcakes because they are not too sweet, but they perfectly offset the ripe delicious strawberries. Top it all off with real whipped cream and you’ll understand why this dish is such a classic.
For best results, start with butter and cannabis infused butter that is VERY cold. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes before you start making the recipe.
Don’t be afraid to play around with the basic recipe. These shortcakes are also terrific topped with other types of berries too. And don’t forget peach shortcakes when stone fruits come into season!