The photo below is me sending out the first round of donations for federal cannabis prisoners Parker Coleman, Edwin Rubis, Luke Scarmazzo, and Lance Gloor. Round I was over $650.00 and we are now on to Round Two as a number of people have bought necklaces and keychains (or simply donated) in the last few days.
If you missed my original post about this, click here to read the story and find out how you can own a small piece of cannabis history while supporting those paying the ultimate price for the freedoms many of us take for granted. 100% of the proceeds go to the prisoners!
OK on to today’s newsletter!
Super Simple Draining and Straining Hacks
Ask ANY cannabis cook about their least favorite part of cannabis cooking and more often than not, it is draining and straining infusions like marijuana butter and cannabis oil.
Cooks hate it so much that Ardent Cannabis came up with a special accessory that works with their FX Decarboxylator/infuser, the Ardent Infusion Press (pictured below), to help. Check out my full review of this nifty accessory here.
More on Draining and Straining
As handy as the Ardent Infusion Press is, there are two issues with it:
- It only works with the Ardent FX, so if you don’t own this gadget it won’t help you.
- With a $55 price tag, the Infusion Press, handy as it is, is kind of pricey.
What to do? Use one of the 3 other easy draining and straining hacks I came up with. Find those here.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
I love, love, love this Lebanese garlic sauce. I first discovered it at the regional Southern California restaurant chain Zankou Chicken, then later learned it is a staple in Lebanese cuisine. Besides being terrific on roasted chicken like they do at Zankou, I use it on nearly everything! It makes a terrific dip, a sandwich spread, and even a garlicky egg-free vegan substitute for mayonnaise.
Fair warning, you MUST love garlic to like this sauce. It is super pungent. But if you love garlic you are going to LOVE Toum or Lebanese garlic sauce.