Today I attempt to advise a You Tube viewer whose girlfriend hates marijuana (with the disclaimer that asking me for relationship advice is somewhat akin to asking Jeffrey Dahmer for recipes). I have also included one of my personal all time favorite dessert recipes, Red, White, and Blueberry Trifles. Berries are abundant this time of year and this dessert puts them to delicious, cannabis infused, use.
I love cannabis! The problem is, my girlfriend hates cannabis! What should I do?
Well, let me begin by saying that asking me for love life advice is somewhat akin to asking Jeffrey Dahmer for recipes. Nonetheless, you asked, so I will attempt to answer. The first thing I would ask is why does your girlfriend hate weed? What is her actual problem with it? If you know that, it will determine your next step.
Read more and watch the video.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
This is one of my all time favorite desserts! Not only are these delicious, you can make them ahead of time, and they are easy to store and transport as each one is made and served in its own individual jar. I used half pint Mason jelly jars to make 10 individual servings. The jars are always handy to have around as they provide a better place to store your marijuana stash than the typical plastic baggie or prescription bottle.
This dessert looks spectacular and always elicits oohs and ahhs from anyone you serve it to, yet it is super easy and takes no special decorator’s skills in order to achieve impressive results! Leftovers will keep in their covered jars for 3 or 4 days in the fridge.
Of course the red, white and blue color scheme of this recipe makes it perfect for an Independence Day barbecue or picnic, but these are fabulous medicated desserts to serve all summer long. Experiment with favorite fruits as they come into season – blackberries, strawberries, peaches, and mangos make wonderful alternative choices to the blueberries and raspberries depicted here.
I use marijuana butter to medicate this recipe. My Making Marijuana Butter tutorial will help you make it.
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you order, I get a small commission at no cost to you.)