This issue I clear up some common misunderstandings about cannabis glycerin tinctures. I also just published a new summer recipe, delicious and easy to make Cannabis Peach Cobbler.
Do you have instructions for making glycerin tinctures? I didn’t see it in your online cooking course or on your website. Thank you.
You can't find those instructions because they are not there. They are not there because glycerin tinctures are neither efficient nor effective.
Glycerin tinctures are an often misunderstood subject.
Sure people make tinctures from vegetable glycerin (VG) and companies sell glycerin tinctures. But the problem with this is, glycerin is simply not a good extractor of cannabinoids.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
Here is an easy to make edibles recipe that everyone will love.
If you make cannabis peach cobbler during summer, you can take advantage of fresh, juicy, in season peaches. But honestly you can make it year round by substituting frozen peaches instead.
I first learned to make peach cobbler as a teenager. I was living in Mississippi at the time and it was a staple at summertime pot lucks.
I like this cannabis cobbler best when served warm out of the oven with vanilla ice cream. But it’s not bad at room temperature either. With or without ice cream.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.