We have had a number of cannabis travel questions lately. Answered here. I also share one of my favorite dessert recipes, cannabis infused strawberry shortcake.
The photo below was taken at Planet 13, the World's Largest Marijuana Dispensary in Las Vegas. Video and story coming soon.
Summer travel season is upon us. In fact, some of us have already hit the road. And judging from the cannabis travel questions I have been getting, others are planning to.
Can I fly with edibles? I mean legally speaking. I know I physically can.
Can you travel with a bong? Sure you can, but the better question would be should you travel with a bong?
Traveling with a bong can be a big hassle, from the standpoints of both practicalities and legalities. It’s not that traveling with a bong is illegal, per se. It isn’t. But like many topics connected to cannabis, it gets complicated. Especially when it comes to the law.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
What could be better than everyone’s favorite summer dessert made with a little help from Mary Jane?
I love this weed strawberry shortcake recipe because they it's not too sweet, but it perfectly offsets the ripe delicious strawberries. Top it all off with real whipped cream and you’ll understand why this dish is such a classic.
For best results, start with butter and cannabis infused butter that is VERY cold. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes before you start making the recipe.
Don’t be afraid to play around with the basic recipe. Think of it in the broader terms fo Weed Fruit Shortcakes! Likewise, these shortcakes are also terrific topped with other types of berries too. And don’t forget peach shortcakes when stone fruits come into season. You could even use apple pie filling for a cannabis infused apple shortcake. Your imagination is the limit.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.