This issue we celebrate marijuana loving moms (and grandmas, and mother figures/aunties, etc.). Check out the DIY projects and unique shopping picks.
Also, I created a BIG tutorial on a simple classic edible Rice Crispy treats including lots of variations and festive decorating ideas. Read on!
Hard to believe it is almost Mother's Day! Time to focus on great marijuana mother's day gifts for the marijuana-loving mamas in your life!
I have some great DIY Cannabis Mother's Day gifts you can make. And some terrific unique shopping picks for marijuana mamas. If the moms in your life like cannabis, you have come to the right place!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Rice Cripsy edibles (or Rice Krispie edibles if you want to use a brand name) have to be one of the easiest edibles recipes to make.
True, they may lack sophistication. But they are popular for a reason. People love the flavor and crunch of these simple treats. And for cannabis lovers, they are a simple to make edible that's easy to infuse with cannabis.
The treats also keep well and need no refrigeration. That means they are easy to tote around for edibles on the go. And unlike even gummies or hard candies, they might get a little sticky, but don't turn to liquid in hot temperatures.
If that's not enough, you can get get creative in a culinary way and make lots of variations on the basic recipe. See below. After all, the basic recipe is a fairly blank canvas, from a culinary perspective.
So have fun when making Rice Crispy edibles.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.