This week I tackle a frequent reader question, especially from new growers, and share a refreshing summer salad made with watermelon. But before I get to that…
I just upgraded and updated my already comprehensive online course “Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks” course to make it even easier for YOU to become an expert edibles maker and cannabis cook. I added new classes on new techniques (including cannabis-infused salt), and a new streamlined organization to make it easier to navigate and put your finger on the exact information you need whenever you need it.
I first launched my comprehensive online course Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks back in 2016. Having this information online allowed cannabis consumers all over the world the opportunity to master cannabis cooking in the comfort of their own homes. But now this course is better than ever!
Through the last 5 years we did a few small updates (once enrolled students get LIFETIME access to the course, including future upgrades). And this year I found I had more to add, while some of the prior methods have become obsolete with better ways to accomplish them.
So… We completely revamped the whole course in order to keep things easy to find, and update the lessons with the latest techniques that make it simple for home cooks to get great results making edibles every time (even the first time).
EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully cook with cannabis at home is still included, but now in a simplified, easier to navigate, format.
That includes a solid, fact-based understanding of how this incredible plant works and what it can do. And because edibles are NOT a one-size-fits-all proposition, the course will teach you to make properly dosed edibles that work for your individual needs, dosage tolerance, dietary restrictions, and health conditions.
That’s not all, when you enroll in Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks you’ll also get some FREE smoking bonuses including
• My Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies online course (a $59 value)
• My Cooking with CBD mini-course
• My invaluable dosage calculators that do all the math for you and that you’ll use each time you cook with marijuana.
• Tons of free tasty tested marijuana recipes!
Are you ready to master making effective cannabis edibles once and for all? Then I have got an amazing deal for you!
We usually only offer this discount when we update a course and the last time we did that on this course was over 2 years ago, so don’t miss out. Once enrolled you get LIFETIME access to the course and the bonuses, including future upgrades.
Does the cannabis plant material or trimmings have to be dried before using them in cooking?
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Pairing sweet watermelon with typically savory ingredients might sound strange, but it works beautifully to create a tantalizing unforgettable flavor combination.
I use marijuana oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.