Marijuana Recipes: Medicated Mango Chutney
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time33 mins
Servings: 6 1 1/2 cups total
- 1 cup mango fresh, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons ginger fresh, grated
- 1/2 serrano chile pepper seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced, about 1/2 large pepper
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup raisins golden or regular brown
- 2 grams kief, hash or hash oil
In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, curry power, and kief or hash. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add crushed red pepper and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ginger and Serrano pepper, and mangos and cook, stirring, for another minute. Add the mixture from the bowl and stir to combine. Bring to a bar simmer, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Stir in raisins and remove from heat.
Decarboxylation & Dosing for Marijuana Recipes
* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 25 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.