Mile High Hamburger
Ground meat recipes like this one are one of the few places where I will cook with actual bud. Simply decarb crumble flowers by heating in a 250-degree oven for 20 minutes, then stir into the meat along with the seasonings.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 mins
Total Time11 mins
- 1 pound ground beef 20% fat
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 gram decarboxylated crumbled marijuana flowers
Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to blend until everything in evenly incorporated.
Divide mixture into 4 patties and grill or cook over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.